Travel interview to Aga and Iza
Today we want to introduce our travellers Aga and Iza.
1. How did you get started as a writer?
Hot Toddies blog mainly started as our journal of all the experiences we were going through. We knew that after 2.5 years of backpacking we will not remember the details of the first year. So we wrote it down. With time our writing took up it’s own style and we kept exploring the freedom of writing our journey down. It turned quite rewarding to realize that readers are enjoying our travels as well. We wanted to share, and sharing is caring, it’s a way of life.
2. What type of writing do you love most?
Freestyle, whatever comes our way is how we write it. Depending on the days mood, depends on the mood of the post, and the way we choose to communicate our travel experience. A bit from our perspective, a bit from the third person and a bit of poetry is makes it diverse.
3. List three tips/pieces of advice you would give to new freelance writers.
This is for all writers including our self.
1. Write the truth. Include the juicy details and the embarrassing details its what people want to hear.
2. WRITE! Write, write all the time, on the bus, in cafe’s and on the beach, at least 1 hr a day simply write, even if you got nothing to write about.
3. Always make detail notes, they will help you included the details that will expand the readers imagination.
We invite to visit Hot Toddies web site http://www.hott